Sunday, August 21, 2011

iOS App Submission == "Headache"

So for the past two days I have been attempting to upload our Word Crank Application for iOS to the iTunes Store.  I have been completely unsuccessful.  I constantly receive this error message, "Error communicating with iTunes Store." Now, why is there an error? I have no idea and apparently neither does anyone else.



I have read several, and I mean several blog posts and everyone says something different.  My favorite post is "I just used another machine, and it worked."  Thanks a lot!  I just need to buy another computer and then magically it will work, GREAT!

I have sent an email to Apple to try and get some answers on this issue.  Until then I guess I have to wait, unless anyone out there has any other ideas:-(

3 comments:

  1. I am having the same problem. I have tried 2 other machines and I have also tried to repair my hard disk. so far... nothing has worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple responded to my email to let me know that they will get back to me within the next business day or so. I have also uninstalled XCode and iTunes and reinstalled them again, no dice. This is very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't heard from Apple, but I went ahead and used a different computer and it worked! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete